Richard Lynch is a Seattle-based management consultant with a
variety of clients in the United States, Canada, England,
Ireland, Australia, Singapore, Russia, and Brazil. He is the
President of Lynch Associates, a consulting firm whose
mission is to help organizations create productive workplaces.
His consulting work involves projects such as:
- streamlining work flow,
- developing organizational values,
- developing mission and vision statements,
- strategic planning efforts,
- developing customer-responsive organizational systems,
- performing communication audits,
- producing esteem-enhancing work climates,
- redesigning work,
- making hiring processes more effective
- executive coaching,
- and organizational assessment.
Each year, Mr. Lynch speaks at approximately 100 workshops,
conventions, and conferences around the world on topics
related to personal growth and management
effectiveness. He is the author of several books,
- Lead!: How public and non-profit managers can bring out the
best in themselves and their organizations.
- Getting Out of Your Own Way
- Precision Management
He is the co-author of the books Secrets of Leadership, Keeping
Volunteers, and Volunteer Management, the world's
best-selling book in the field of volunteer management.
This book has been translated into four languages.
Before starting his own firm in 1977, Mr. Lynch worked for five years
as a project director and senior trainer for
three management consulting firms in New York
and Washington, DC. He holds a master's degree
from the University of Iowa.